Just recently, Janome unveiled the Memory Craft 550E and the Continental M7. These are two outstanding machines and we love to show them off!
What exactly makes these machines special? They are top of the line machines, the Memory craft 550E is the largest of Janome’s stand alone embroidery machines and the M7 is one of the industry’s strongest machines.
Some key features of the Memory Craft 550E:
– The built-in embroidery library contains 180 embroidery designs
– It comes with 6 embroidery fonts!
– Includes an extra wide extension table, four embroidery hoops and the RE36b hoop with an embroidery field of 7.9″ x 14.2″
– Embroidery sewing speed of 400-860 SPM
– An anti-kink thread guide.
Some key features of the Continental M7 Professional:
– It is the fastest drop-in-bobbin home machine available.
– It has a computerized one touch needle plate.
– The all new SFS-i Intelligent feed system.
– It features 52 stitches that were manipulated to mimic hand stitching, in order to give a beautiful, hand-sewn look.
– 400 stitches, and 13 styles of buttonholes.