Anderson Sewing is a retail distributor for Janome , Elna and Pfaff embroidery machines.
- 510 Built-in stitches
- 480 Built-in embroidery designs
- 13 One-step buttonholes
- 250 built-in embroidery designs including 40 exclusive designs by Anna Maria Horner
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 200 Built-in stitches
- 6 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9” x 11”
- 160 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 73 built-in designs
- Embroidery format: .JEF
- Included Hoop: 5” x 5”
- 3 fonts for monogramming
- Maximum embroider
- 7-needle embroidery machine
- 5.7″ Remote Computer Screen (RCS)
- Single Head Four needle professional-style embroidery machine
- 50 built-in designs
- 10 fonts for
The Pfaff Creative icon
Our most advanced machine combines our legacy of maximum precision with every best-in-class feature you demand. The result is a feat of technological excellence destined to exceed the aspirations of today’s sewing, quilting and embroidery artisans.
This sewing and embroidery machine offers a range of impressive features and creative possibilities, as well as an incredible diversity of designs.
The advanced capabilities of this sewing and embroidery machine will bring out the designer in you. Wherever your imagination takes you, the results are always perfect!
This sewing and embroidery machine delivers fabulous possibilities for a fabulous price.